Looking for a great place to work?
Join our team! Explore the available positions below and fill out our online application for consideration.
ONLINE JOB APPLICATION
This position supports Diamond Lakes’ vision by serving members, utilizing core values, strategies, and best practices to provide outstanding service. Welcomes members in the branch and provides superior and professional service that promotes Diamond Lakes’ financial solutions and security. Ensures that member needs are achieved by understanding their financial needs and recommends the most appropriate product and service solutions that fulfill immediate and future financial needs. Accurately and efficiently processes a variety of financial inquiries such as deposits, withdrawals and payments, service requests, new accounts, account maintenance, and account monetary transactions.
- Provide friendly, professional, personal service to all members and associates.
- Adhere to Teller Balancing Policy standards.
- Regular Reliable Attendance.
- Complies with all applicable rules, regulations, procedures, and policies.
- Demonstrate behaviors consistent with the Diamond Lakes FCU Core Values.
- Exceptional customer service skills. Courtesy, tact, and diplomacy are essential elements of the job.
- Ability to read, write, comprehend, and speak English clearly.
- Excellent problem-solving skills with a strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Basic Microsoft computer skills.
- Minimum of one year cash handling and/or customer service experience.
- High school education or GED.
Our employees are our biggest assets. We strive to ensure they are happy, engaged and empowered to succeed. We pride ourselves on offering comprehensive benefits, training programs and opportunities for involvement with the credit union and our community.
- 12 Paid Holidays.
- Paid time off starting at 12 days per year.
- Employee Incentive Program
- Automatic employer contributions equal to 8% of your base compensation into your 401(K) plan.
- Health, Dental and Vision plans, employer contributes $400 monthly towards premiums.
- Employer-paid long-term disability insurance.
- Employer-paid life insurance and AD&D.
- Voluntary insurance products available, such as short-term disability insurance, accident, and hospital indemnity.
Diamond Lakes FCU is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy (current, past, or potential), national origin, union membership, age, protected veteran or military status, disability, genetic status, or any other legally protected status. Equal access to the hiring process, services, and employment is available to all persons. Applicants requiring accommodations to the application and/or interview process should contact a representative of the Human Resources Department.